For a sustainable tomorrow, the need of the hour is to embed the habit of cleanliness in our behaviour. This is a programme for schools, colleges and communities towards cleaner and greener cities. It ensures that the students and youth who are the decision makers of tomorrow, become champions of greenery and cleanliness. They lead by example to make their city healthy and green. The aim is to increase the city’s green cover and micro manage waste for institutions by instilling behavioural changes in children, young students and professional.
– Eat a lot of green vegetables
– Stay away from alcohol and smoking
– Avoid fatty foods, fizzy drinks and sugary sweets
– Ensure that you drink a lot of water and stay hydrated at all times
– Ensure that you get enough sleep. It is recommended that you get at least 8 hours sleep each day.
– Increase your intake of Vitamin C. Eat fruits that are rich in vitamin C.
– Prevent muscle loss by continuing with normal lifting regime
– Do low intensity Cardio. This can help burn fat.